Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Compliance Administrator position in Ipswich, Suffolk through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Compliance Administrator role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Compliance Administrator – 12 month FTC
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a well respected Insurance company as a Compliance Administrator based in Ipswich.
Your core responsibilities within this role are to provide a detailed and effective compliance service across the business, as well as pro actively supporting the team with administrative duties.
- Previous experience of working within the Insurance Market (If you have knowledge of the Insurance market, we will still encourage you to apply)
- Experience of working within an office based environment
- Knowledge of the FCA
- Strong attention to detail and have strong analytical and data entry skills
- Great salary plus great overall package
- Work for a leading Insurance company
- Hybrid working system (mixture of Ipswich office – Home based)
If you are interested to find out further information, please do apply within.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.