Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Senior Brand Manager position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Senior Brand Manager role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
We are currently working with one of the UK's largest investment houses who specialise in fixed income, equity, real estate, and multi-asset and strategies. They are seeking a Senior Brand Manager to join their Brand & Social Media team. The main function of this role is maintain a robust brand image and recommend innovative strategic approaches that increase brand performance that ensures success.
This is an fantastic opportunity to work within a dynamic and high performing organisation with excellent standing in the industry. As well as the generous benefits and compensation package on offer, our client has implemented programmes that support the wellbeing of all employees. You will have access to qualified professionals who are able to provide specialist advice surrounding many issues surrounding family, mental health and work-life balance.
- Manage brand portfolio and market brand strategy
- Work with relevant teams to analyse metrics, and identify opportunities that improve brand performance
- Examine business strategy, market trends, and brand insights to develop an in-depth knowledge if market trends in the competitive landscape
- Liaise with broader teams and senior stakeholder to ensure methods of communication are aligned with brand strategy
- Act as the main point of contact across channel and local market teams across the globe in accordance with brand strategies
- Review, edit and update relevant market collateral
- Experience of developing a global brand strategy and of working with international teams within the asset management industry
- Existing knowledge of competitive brand positioning, distribution strategy and market segments
- In-depth knowledge of brand frameworks and its application to brand communications
- Brand and marketing experience within financial services is ideal
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- The ability to build and maintain long lasting relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work collaboratively with multiple teams
For more information please get in touch with Chris at Christopher.email@example.com.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.