Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Financial Controller position in City of London, Greater London through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Financial Controller role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Our client, a very well-respected Broking House, are currently looking to hire a Financial Controller to their specialist Finance team.
The main purpose of this role is to prepare the management accounts for the business and to assist the Financial Controller of the business with other accounting and banking workloads.
- Maintenance of appropriate accounting records which give an accurate picture, at any given time, of the financial position of the Firm and which comply with statutory requirements, accounting standards and industry best practice.
- In co-operation with the Company’s auditors, assist with the preparation of the annual accounts of the Company in accordance with applicable accounting standards.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Assist with the completion of FCA regulatory reporting.
- Understanding of the law and practice of general insurance.
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA accountant or fully AAT qualified.
- Knowledge of financial accounting principles.
What’s on offer:
- Work for and develop your career within a leading Lloyd’s Broker.
- Fantastic starting salary, plus great overall benefits.
- Hybrid working – with the office being located in London.
If you are interested to find out further information, please apply within.
Location: City of London
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.