Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Product Controller position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Product Controller role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Role: Product Controller
Looking for a Product Controller to be apart of the team in the London operations department. The successful candidate will work closely with the portfolio management team and Operations to understand and explain P&L, identify and resolve pricing and booking issues and will drive forward the implementation of new technologies to streamline the firm’s operating model.
- Manage the Daily and Monthly P&L process (reports and reviews on P&L to portfolio managers and senior management)
- Ownership of the month-end NAV finalisation process in relation to those P&Ls including valuation verification.
- Ad hoc information requests from Portfolio Managers, management and external stakeholders.
- Involvement in process improvement and broader Product Control-wide transformation initiatives.
Technical Knowledge and Professional Qualifications:
- Knowledge of derivative and fixed income products
- A keen eye for detail, a curious mindset and a willingness to challenge the status quo
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge and use of Microsoft software,(i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Data Analytics tools like Python, Tableau and VBA skills are applicable)
- Strong academic qualifications (Degree, Masters etc) in a numerate subject from a top-tier academic institution.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.