Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Onboarding Analyst position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Onboarding Analyst role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
We’re proud to be working with a leading financial services firm based in London, in their search for an onboarding analyst. The ideal candidate will have exceptional knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint with the capability to use them efficiently to deliver professional documents and reports and conduct analysis.
Brief Role Description
- This role is vital in certifying the firm adheres to and complies with policies and regulations relating to KYC, anti-money laundering, counter terrorist financing, anti-bribery and corruption, fraud and market abuse.
- An excellent academic record, with significant amount of Financial Crime work experience
- The ability to write clear, professional and Regulator Ready client risk reports is essential to the role
- KYC/CDD Customer onboarding experience
- Solid AML compliance experience, with a good understanding of AML laws, rules and regulations in the UK; some knowledge of the global AML regulatory environment would be a plus.
- Excellent understanding of international KYC, trusts, complex structures and pips
1. Understand international KYC clients – trust structures complex structures PIPs and be comfortable
2. Can put together really strong spreadsheets for reporting – turning raw data into MI with ease and quickly – intermediate to high excel.
3. Ability to communicate
- Agile working
- Competitive bonus/benefits
- Flexible working
- Paying circa 80k
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.