Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Fixed Income Distribution Manager position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Fixed Income Distribution Manager role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
One of Europe's largest asset managers is currently seeking distribution manager to work as an integral part of the institutional distribution team, to further develop AUM and revenues for both existing and new to clients.
- Grow pipeline and contribute to delivery against revenue and AUM targets for the institutional business
- Identify opportunities across both existing clients and new clients and driving through an agenda to secure further revenue
- Responsible for internal and external stakeholder management for consultancies and relevant asset classes
- Lead research meetings with consultants to achieve or maintain buy ratings across product sets, working closely with distribution and investment team colleagues
- Respond to internal and external queries, requests for information and data, resolving queries fully and efficiently and in a timely manner
- Maintain excellent working relationships around key business areas at all times
- Take part in training and educating clients and using such opportunities to contribute towards business development
- Detailed technical understanding of fixed income markets
- Knowledge of UK pension fund liabilities and assumptions and a technical understanding of
- Experience within the investment management industry including providing an exceptional level of client service and sales support
- different fund structures
- Ability to field demanding questions from technically competent clients and their consultants
- Has a track record of securing new mandates
- Demonstrable track record of dealing with external clients and building significant relationships with external contacts up to and including senior levels
- Consultancy type skill set, ability to 'scope out' client requirements
For more information, please email Chris at Christopher.email@example.com.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.