Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Client Administrator – Wealth Management position in Newcastle, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Client Administrator – Wealth Management role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Client Administrator – up to £22,000
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join a one of the largest British Wealth Management firms as an Administrator within their Client Controls team.
The successful applicant will be expected to contribute to the development of the Client Controls team and help to build the support capabilities associated with a growing team.
· Conduct daily activities in relation to FIF/FIFA queues, Client Exits, Datactics reports, Commission Override Monitoring.
· To provide oversight of branch processes, controls & efficiencies while always ensuring alignment to business strategy and objectives.
· Assist with the day-to-day administration for the team and provide support to senior colleagues.
· Understand and adhere to Risk & Control Framework and Policy Framework specific to the role in Wealth & Investment Business Management.
· Ensure work is produced to a high level of accuracy and in a timely manner to relevant SLA’s.
· Escalate any issues as appropriate to management in a timely manner.
· Identify continuous improvements in working practices.
· Provide an excellent client service, delivering against expectations and keeping all stakeholders updated.
· Support delivery of projects, where appropriate.
The skills required for this role are as follows;
· Intermediate level of IT proficiency desirable.
· Analytical, problem-solving skills.
· Understanding of the Financial Services sector is desirable.
· Positive, can-do attitude.
· Attention to detail
· Time management skills and ability to deal with conflicting priorities.
This is a fantastic opportunity with long term career prospects; full training will be given in all aspects of the role.
If you think you have the skills required and would like to apply, please submit your CV or contact Jessica White at BRUIN Financial.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.