Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Credit Controller – Remote working position in United Kingdom, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Credit Controller – Remote working role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Credit Controller – Remote Working
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a well respected Insurance company as a Credit Controller.
Your core responsibilities within this role are to ensure that designated accounts are correctly maintained within laid down procedures.
- Knowledge of Lloyd's, London market and international insurance.
- Previous experience in a Credit Control / IBA / Account Control role essential.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Great salary plus great overall package.
- This role can be fully REMOTE! However if you prefer going into the office, their office location is based in Ipswich.
- Work for a leading Insurance company, which allows for growth and development.
If you are interested to find out further information, please do apply within.
Location: United Kingdom
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.