Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Financial Controller – Contract position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Financial Controller – Contract role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Title: Financial Controller
A market leading development lender is looking for an experienced Financial Controller to join their finance team on an initial contract basis to help review their financial controls and processes.
• Oversee the completion of quarterly management accounts and Annual Statutory Accounts under IFRS.
• Prudent and robust management of all financial controls, systems and processes.
• Working with the General Counsel and Finance Director, ensure that the company meet the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies in any of the jurisdictions they operate.
• Support the Finance Director and Finance Manager with the audit process for the company
• Support the Finance Director to ensure compliance with all regulatory reporting requirements in preparation for becoming FCA regulated.
• Involvement in ad hoc project work.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Will be degree education or equivalent and a Qualified Chartered Accountant, holding an ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent qualification.
• Will have experience as a finance manager or financial controller role in a small to medium sized business (development finance experience or financial services experience, preferred)
• Will have prior experience in either Audit, Financial Reporting, Financial Control or Regulatory Reporting – IFRS based financial and statutory reporting.
• Will have experience in implementing financial processes and controls.
• Will have proficient experience across a number of accounting programmes and be tech savvy, able to pick up new systems quickly.
• Will have exceptional communication skills, with an ability to express complex issues succinctly and clearly.
• Will have a passion for complex business challenges and to make a difference in frontier markets.
For more information on this role or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact Nirajan (Naz) Selvarajah (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.