Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Enterprise Risk Analyst – Senior position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Enterprise Risk Analyst – Senior role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Enterprise Risk Analyst – Expert
A top multinational banking client are looking for experienced Enterprise Risk Analyst to join a key part of the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) UK team on an initial 12 month contract.
The incumbent will be work closely on a variety of tasks in conjunction with the UK ERM Team, and with Senior Risk Managers and Executives in the region.
- End to end responsibility for various ICAAPs and developing / implementing internal capital methodologies (across different UK and European entities)
- Designing Macroeconomic Stress Testing and Reverse Stress Testing methodologies
- Designing and supporting Management Information for senior executives in particular for Credit Risk
- Preparing recommendations for Risk Appetite Statements and regular monitoring of the same
- Preparing Recovery Plans
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will be an experienced Risk and Regulatory professional, with a strong understanding of UK / European Regulations and with experience of the Regulatory SREP process.
- Will have good experience of Basel III and CRDIV.
- Will have good understanding of Capital Management and ICAAP
- Will have Strong presentation, negotiating, influencing, oral and written communication skills.
- Preferably will have particular experience in Enterprise, Market or Credit Risk.
For more information on this role or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact Nirajan (Naz) Selvarajah (email@example.com)
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.