Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Qualified Accountant – London position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Qualified Accountant – London role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
A world renowned consultancy firm are looking for a number of Qualified Accountants to join their growing Finance Solutions team in both London and Cardiff.
Finance Solutions consists of a team of accounting professionals at all levels providing operational delivery expertise for large execution programmes, such as finance transformation programmes, Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable management, budgeting and forecasting, P&L review and KPI Development.
The role is client facing and your role will be varied and challenging, providing you with an opportunity to work with a wide variety of high profile clients.
- Monthly management accounting – actuals, budgets and rolling forecasts
- Financial accounting – preparing financial statements under applicable Reporting Standards
- Accounts Payable/Receivable management
- Preparation, reconciliation and presentation of balance sheet reviews to senior stakeholders
- Collaborating with the client delivery teams in tasks and activities that span across operational project tracking and financial reporting
- Manage and coach our trainee accountants/ finance assistants in their roles in delivery
The ideal candidate:
- Will be a Qualified Chartered Accountant, holding an ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent qualification.
- Will have a Strong accounting background
- Will have Good written and oral communication skills
- Will have a proven ability to produce quality accounts and financial work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Will be highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications – excel is a must
- Will have experience in documenting and/or testing financial controls – desirable
What’s in it for you?
In addition to the client projects and training, employees are also rewarded with various other benefits offered as part of your employment:
- Our dedicated internal Careers Service.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days standard holiday pro rata, with options to increase this through your benefits package
- A flexible benefits scheme that can be tailored to suit your (and your family’s) needs. Provision of a group pension plan with additional funding provided by the firm.
For more information on this role or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact Nirajan (Naz) Selvarajah (Nirajan.Selvarajah@Bruinfinancial.com)
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.