Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Relationship Analyst – Italy position in Milan, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Relationship Analyst – Italy role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
One of the world's leading independent asset managers is currently seeking a Relationship Analyst. As part of the continued growth of the business in continental Europe, the successful candidate will be responsible for reviewing client and marketing materials that have been translated into Italian. They will also be responsible for the coordination of prospect reporting, presentations, account maintenance, and ad hoc requests.
- Preparing standard and customised prospect presentation materials, briefing books and collateral materials as well as meeting notes required for external meetings
- Reviewing materials that have been translated from English to ensure the accuracy of the messaging remains intact and work closely with all relevant teams
- Conducting analysis, initiating investigations and responding to internal and external ad-hoc inquiries
- Coordinating key client communications
- Capturing and maintaining client data in relevant internal systems
- Qualifying and coordinating Requests for Information/Due Diligence Questionnaires (RFIs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs), and working with internal teams to ensure that each one receives the proper response
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills. Fluency in Italian is a requirement
- Experience of working with Private Banks and Asset Managers
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of capital markets and investment products
- Natural collaborating abilities and can work well in a small team
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.