Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Investment Manager (Insurance) position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Investment Manager (Insurance) role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
We are currently working with an specialist insurance firm seeking an appointment for a newly created Investment Manager position. This role will take full responsibility for the management of the firm’s investment assets – a role that had previously formed part of the Finance function.
We are seeking candidates with suitable experience of overseeing UK Insurance investment assets, with responsibilities to include:
- Run strategic asset allocation (SAA) exercises with advisors/managers
- Implement SAA decisions, working with existing and new managers to identify appropriate opportunities and prepare proposals.
- Work with legal and finance teams to coordinate legal, tax, and operational reviews to ensure suitability for the company and risks identified.
- Identify new asset class opportunities for the board to consider.
- Regular investment analysis and follow up with fixed income managers to understand changes being made and changes expected/proposed to be made.
- Portfolio risk management and optimisation.
- Manage external advisors.
- Perform scenario generation and stress tests.
- Experience of working with investments in a Bermuda regulatory and tax environment would be beneficial
- Experience overseeing investment assets within either the UK Life or Non-Life Insurance markets
This would be an ideal opportunity for those seeking a move into an in-house Investment Management role, or to undertake a more central role overseeing investment decision making and oversight.
For further information please contact email@example.com
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.