Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Paraplanner position in Manchester, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Paraplanner role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Paraplanner – £30-35k + Benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Paraplanner to join a Financial Services Organisation based in Manchester City Centre. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established company at its growth stage and really grow and develop within the role.
It is your duty To provide professional support and assistance to the Pension Transfer Specialists (PTS) and client service process. You will also help in preparation of compliant Specialist Pension Suitability reports for issue to clients, and introducers based on information provided by the Pension Transfer Specialist (PTS)
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Provide weekly reports to the Paraplanner Supervisor relating to output, quality concerns and other Management Information as required
- Supporting the PTS in research and analysis to meet Client needs and objectives
- Supporting the PTS in preparing Client financial plans and suitability reports
- Conduct research and analysis of financial products to meet client requirements Managing the presentation of technical data to the PT
The key skills required for the role are as follows:
– Preferably QCA Level 4 qualified. Or, working toward this holding R01 & 2 (or equivalent)
– At least 2 year’s industry experience.
– Experience working with Cash Calc
– Experience working with relevant provider platforms
– Experience working with ‘select a pension’ analysis tool
This is a fantastic opportunity with long term career prospects; full training will be given in all aspects of the role.
If you think you have the skills required and would like to apply, please submit your CV or contact Chris Neal at BRUIN Financial.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.