Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Business Development Executive position in Oldham, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Business Development Executive role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
BRUIN Financial is proud to be recruiting for a Business Development Executive to join our clients’ award winning business based in Oldham. This exciting opportunity is offered on a Full Time, Permanent basis.
A Business Development Executive is responsible for the Management and development of new and existing relationships with 3rd party introductory sources and end-user customers.
Other responsibilities include:
- Primary function is to sell a range of business finance products to the SME sector
- Attract and develop quality leads using a range of outbound sales methods including but not limited to telephone canvassing, social media platforms and email canvassing.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with prospective new customers with a view to building trust and generating new business.
- Provide excellent levels of service to all customers, finders and business associates.
- Consistent performance against all company and individual targets
- Delivery of a consistent and excellent customer experience.
- B2B or B2C sales experience is required.
- Finance industry experience is not essential, full training will be provided.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator with the ability to work as part of a team, along with being target driven with a professional approach to building client relationships.
If you are looking to build a career in a reputable business that provides training, mentorship and continued career development, then this could be the role for you.
In addition to an excellent starting salary, my client also offers a fantastic commission scheme, excellent company pension contribution and much more.
To be considered, please submit your CV as soon as possible.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.