Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Presentations and Reporting Associate position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Presentations and Reporting Associate role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
We are currently working with an independent investment organisation that specialise in providing developed and emerging market equities, convertible bonds and income solutions. They are seeking a Presentations and Reporting Associate to work as part of a growing Investor Services team, improving the processes that support company’s sales efforts and client experience. You will work collaboratively with all business divisions.
This is an opportunity to be involved in a dynamic Sales and Marketing team for individuals who want to pursue a career in sales and client services. It also offers the challenge of developing your investment knowledge within a fast-paced business development function, which is responsible for growing and servicing a diversified global client base.
- To own and update fund marketing presentations, ensuring accuracy and consistency and adherence to brand guidelines
- To work with investment teams to update marketing presentations, ensuring materials are compliant and within internal branding guidelines
- To create and enhance power point templates as needed for both internal and external use
- To update and communicate internal sales information including the shareholder register and daily fund flows
- To update monthly fund data including fund monthly statistics and portfolio holdings
- To manage the distribution of client documentation and data
- To ensure the timely and accurate completion of monthly and quarterly compliance attestations
- The ability to proactively managing a busy and varied workload, prioritising tasks effectively to meet sales and client deadlines
- Demonstrate the ability to plan future activity whilst completing daily deliverables in the most efficient manner
- The ability to source relevant information and make use of all available resources
- Ensures all materials sent externally are checked, up to date and accurate
- Seek opportunities to improve processes and is proactive in implementing change
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.