Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Climate Investment Strategist – Investment Solutions position in london, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Climate Investment Strategist – Investment Solutions role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Essential Responsibilities of the role:
- Provide climate-focused input and support for asset allocation and other relevant research that drives investment decisions
- Support the head of Net Zero solutions with the implementation of net zero strategy
- Keep abreast of external developments and initiatives on climate change for the preparation of briefings while carrying out reviews to inform discussions and planning.
- Commercialise the net zero proposition
- Plan and manage projects and drive relevant work and engage effectively with stakeholders
- Carry out analysis and synthesis climate relate data to contribute to reports
Successful candidates will have the following attributes:
- Previous experience and strong expertise in a Climate change focused position.
- Strong experience using climate data and very good knowledge of ESG / climate datasets and providers
- Knowledge of how ESG/Climate considerations can impact portfolio construction and investment performance
- Understanding of a variety of asset classes and fund types
- Finance or sustainability related degree (or relevant work experience)
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.