Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Senior Compliance Analyst position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Senior Compliance Analyst role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Our Client a leading Financial Services firm is looking for a Senior Compliance Analyst who specialises in market surveillance and market abuse. The successful candidate will have some product knowledge eg. Fixed Income/Equities.
Industry: Investment Management
- In this role you will be involved in performing surveillance task to confirm that first line controls in respect of order/ best execution processes, market abuse prevention and conflicts of interest are operating successfully.
- Relevant knowledge and experience working in trade surveillance and covering a range of markets and products within an Financial Services firm.
- Knowledge and understanding FCA rules, in particular UK Market Abuse Regulation.
- Experience utilising Bloomberg and/or Thompson Reuters, Aladdin and automated surveillance systems such as Trading Hub.
Advances Excel skills
- Flexible working
- Great Company Culture
- Excellent benefit/bonus package
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.