Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open HR Assistant position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a HR Assistant role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
My client has a true flexible working approach and positively endorses a great work life balance.
If you are looking to build on your HR experience in an HR Assistant role and want more exposure to a generalist HR function then this is the contract role for you.
As the new HR Assistant you will be joining this Lloyd’s Broker at an exciting time.
You as the HR Assistant you will be involved in:
- Administering the background vetting for all areas of the business including:
- Undertaking background vetting checks as required for all new joiners
- Supporting HR with the HR administration
- Working with HR and the Business Stakeholders on specific cases
- Experience in HR Administration ideally in Financial/Professional Services
- Experience of working with Workday or a similar HR System
- Ability to look at procedures and offer improvements
- Ability to work in a fast paced, pressurised environment
This is not an exhaustive list and will certainly be a great opportunity for the right candidate.
If you have experience in generalist HR Administration and looking for an exciting new challenge this role is for you!
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.