Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Investment Services Associate position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Investment Services Associate role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
A leading investment management firm is currently seeking an investment services associate to join their investment services team. The main function of this role is to produce marketing and questionnaire material in a compelling and consistent manner. This is an excellent opportunity to work collaboratively with all business divisions and be instrumental in the delivery of insight into alternative investment portfolios to a wide variety clients.
- Write, develop and deliver the full range of marketing collateral
- Identify opportunities and initiate projects where Investment Services can add value for the portfolio manager, sales force and wider business
- Translate complex investment ideas and data into a logical and visually engaging format
- Work closely with Sales, Portfolio Management and key stakeholders across the business to write bespoke RFP/DDQ content and presentations of the highest quality
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with senior sales and portfolio managers, as well as key stakeholders
- Edit, produce and update investor communications on specific market events
- Experience within the industry and a solid understanding of the financial landscape investment management and hedge fund space
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in understanding institutional client expectations and requirements
- The ability to develop efficient working relationships with stakeholders across the firm
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to details
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.