Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open MI Claims Analyst position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a MI Claims Analyst role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
Our client, a highly reputable Lloyd’s Syndicate are looking to recruit an MI Claims Analyst to their very well established Claims Division to work across multiple lines of UK & International business.
The role will involve assisting with the production of board, committee and other management meetings as well as producing accurate, timely, and verifiable MI reports & Dashboards, based on potentially disparate data sources.
Duties to include but not limited to:-
- Produce daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reports & dashboards
- Deliver analysis on claims performance for both internal and delegated claims handling
- Absorb various streams of data to incorporate into high level analysis, either through dashboards or MI packs
- Collate data from various teams to include within committee/board/management meetings
- Review various data sets and provide high level analysis on claims performance, either through monthly BDX and/or monthly claims MI
- Report running from internal claims systems and collate into high level MI pack/dashboard
You will ideally be working within the Insurance Market ideally within Claims MI although wider MI will seriously be considered too. In addition, you will have a working knowledge of SQL, Power BI and / or Tableau and have previous experience in building MI packs, Dashboards and MI reports.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.