Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Compensation Analyst position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Compensation Analyst role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
We are currently assisting a highly regarded Lloyd’s Syndicate recruit an experienced and detailed orientated Compensation Analyst for their forward thinking organisation.
The Syndicate has always had employee welfare at the forefront of whatever they do, from developing their employee wellbeing to professionally developing their employees. They are one of the leading and well respected Lloyd’s Syndicate in their field.
As the Compensation Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Planning and supporting the wider business during the annual compensation programme
- Acting as SME to offer technical expertise on anything compensation related
- Managing reports to ensure compliance with rules and regulations globally
- Helping to develop the global compensation ranges and job grading system
- Partnering the HRBPs and Business to ensure accurate benchmarking
- Supporting the annual budgeting and new hire process by providing accurate market data, job analysis etc.
- Benchmarking benefit market data to support program improvement.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected Lloyd’s Syndicate in a pivotal role during their growth and development of an HR function.
If this sounds like the role for you do not hesitate to apply.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.