Bruin are currently seeking candidates for their open Funding Product Controller – Contract position in London, through Go Job Search. Are you an experienced candidate looking to take up a Funding Product Controller – Contract role such as with an industry leading company like Bruin?
A word renowned investment bank are looking for a Funding Product Controller to join their existing team in London on an initial contract basis.
The primary responsibilities of Product and Funding Controllers are to produce and analyse the daily trading activities, to report the trading divisions’ profits and losses and to verify the values of positions held by the trading desks, both securities and derivative.
- Preparing the daily profit and loss account for trading desks, involving an assessment of the nature of revenue and risk held.
- Producing and reviewing profit and loss attribution and commentary for the bank’s trading, investing and new issuance businesses.
- Intelligently reviewing trading activity with the objective of informing a view around the valuation of the portfolio and also highlighting anything unusual or material to management.
- Production and analysis of the balance sheets for a trading desk and understanding and explanation of moves.
- Preparing monthly accounts for posting to the firm’s general ledger and producing/reviewing relevant external disclosures.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will be a Qualified Chartered Accountant, holding an ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent qualification. (also consider part-qualified candidates currently on other bank ACA/or similar programme.
- Will hold a strong BA. or BSc degree or equivalent qualification (Preferred)
- Will be highly motivated, with commercial focus and strong analytical and communication skills.
- Will enjoy being challenged, are team orientated and have good attention to detail.
- Will have a track record of improving processes and adding value to clients/stakeholders
For more information on this role or to discuss other opportunities in financial services please contact Nirajan (Naz) Selvarajah (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Tom Ziprin (email@example.com)
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Apply now and a member of the team at Bruin will get in touch with you to discuss your career options further.