manchester, Greater Manchester, EnglandGBP16k per year
Job Title: HR Administrator
Contract: 3 - 6month Fixed Term Contract
Salary: £16000pa + Benefits
Our Clients HR Shared Services team provides transactional administration services for 34,500 people including recruitment, training, payroll, medical and data services. They also provide a HR Helpdesk and reporting service to line managers and employees.
As an HR Administrator your role will be to support this busy function within the Medical Bookings Team where you will deliver a medical booking service for Our Clients employees, via their Occupational Health Providers.
• Co-ordinate daily medical bookings, including management referrals, reviews and resumptions
• Process medical bookings in bulk for safety critical employees
• Co-ordinate the Hand Arm Surveillance programme for track workers
• Co-ordinate the annual noise surveillance programme for workers exposed to noise
• Facilitate the annual Night workers medical questionnaire programme
• Co-ordinate the quarterly programme of unannounced Drugs and Alcohol screenings
• Process medical certificates
• Upload medical documents to oracle
• Process and load medical results into oracle
• Strong excel skills, e.g. lookups, pivot tables
• Data analysis skills
• Experience of dealing with high volumes of transactions in an administrative function
• Experience of oracle applications would be advantageous
• Team player
*You will be prepared to cover a late once a week - to 5.30pm, and prepared to cover an early from 8am - 4pm, when necessary.
With this Client you have the chance to develop a long and rewarding career. There are many different career paths - and many opportunities to fulfil your potential. After all, they believe that investing in their people via training and development is one of the most effective ways in the workplace.