Website Cole & Yates Recruitment
Recruitment & Head Hunting Specialists
We are recruiting for a Contracts Coordinator on behalf of a National Landscape Services Business that specialises in new build landscaping projects including both soft and hard landscaping installations that range from small domestic designs up to +£2M bespoke projects. Our Client has offices across the UK and a reputation for a quality first time attitude and excellent customer service.
As Contract Coordinator you will coordinate the delivery or the teams projects ensuring that all targets are achieved.
As a Contract Coordinator you will provide varied administrative support, project management and contracts coordination which will include :
• Supporting the Operations Manager to ensure that best value is achieved this will include constantly reviewing costs and looking to set up national deals to reduce costs, being responsible for ordering materials to ensure that projects can be delivered within set time periods and ensuring that the monthly revenue and cost budgets are met or if there are any variations communicating these as soon as possible.
• Being responsible for the coordination and communication within the team ensuring that and project information is accurately transferred to the Operations Teams who you will work closely with throughout the project as well as coordinating all written contacts between them and the Client.
• Working alongside the Operations Manager to ensure that the monthly programme is achieved and meets the Clients requirements.
• Ensuring that all departmental processes are adhered to and any no- compliance reported. You will look to adapt and improve processes to offer efficiencies and better working practices that can be rolled out across the relevant departments.
• Supporting the Accounts and HR teams to ensure accurate transfer of all invoicing, payroll, orders and relevant HR information as well as ensuring best in sector customer services is delivered to their Clients.
• Working within a dynamic team environment, ensuring that tasks are completed to continue the efficient and enjoyable work place that our Client currently offers.
For this role you will need :
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• To be a team player with proven data input, analytical and presentational skills.
• Financially literate and able to present Financial and KPI data in a concise and accurate manner.
• Well presented, punctual and good mannered with a good understanding of practical, technical, financial and qualitative requirements of a project and a good working understanding of Microsoft Office Packages with a good understanding of excel.
Our Client is offering a competitive basic salary which is negotiable dependent on experience, 20 days holiday, pension scheme and career progression opportunities.
For more information on this opportunity or to apply please either use the link included with this advert or call us on 07964 783452.
We aim to reply to applicants within five working days, should you not have heard back from us by then, please be advised that your application has been unsuccessful but due to the number of applicants we have not been able to come back to you personally to let you know yet, again please feel free to give us a call if you think we should be considering you for the role to let us know why.